Xotic Wah Pedal - XW-1
Xotic - Wah XW-1
The Xotic Effects Wah XW-1 is based on the 1967-1968 Clyde Holy Grail Wah, but with this Wah you get unlimited control of your tone shaping and Wah Q. The XW-1 has several appointments that make it one of the most versatile Wah pedals on the market today. It has 4 external controls, as well as a 4 switch intern DIP Switch and a variable internal input gain trimmer control. The external controls consist of Bass, Treble, Wah Q, and Bias control, while the internal DIP Switches gives you a 4 band EQ (On - Treble, Off - Bass) control.
Not only does the XW-1 give you loads of tone shaping options, it's also built with high quality, sturdy parts for long lasting performance. This Wah Pedal has several customizable comfort options. Like the heel stopper that can be lowered or raised for optimal travel, and the rocker tension can be adjusted for a loose, tight or anywhere in between response.
Specs & Features:
- Power: 9V DC / 5mA
- Battery: 9VDC
- Bypass: True Bypass Soft Touch Switch
- Optional AC Adapter: 9VDC Center Negative
- Weight: 2.16 lbs
- Dimensions: 3.94"W x 8.27"D x 2.64"H
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 10K ohm
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBV
- External Controls: Bias, Wah Q, Treble, Bass, Adjustable Pedal Torsion, LED Indicator Light
- Internal Controls: Dip Switch (4 switch, Up Treble Frequencies, Down Bass Frequencies), Input Gain Trimmer