Two-Rock Classic Reverb Signature 100/50 Head, Wine, Silverface
Get your Two-Rock Classic Reverb Signature amp from Humbucker Music, the largest Two-Rock dealer for the past 9 years with many in stock and for sale at all times!
The Classic Reverb Signature amps feature a new design with notable improvements over the previous Classic Reverb.
A new proprietary output transformer designed to properly switch the amp from 100 watts to 50 watts with improved overall tonal qualities.
The addition of a "gain structure" switch allows one to switch from a Schofield Signature, Sterling Signature, or Traditional Two-Rock front-end.
The new Signature is also constructed with a thicker all aluminum silver anodized or black anodized chassis. No more faceplates. Top shelf!
Using the Sterling Signature and John Mayer Signature amps as their guide, Two-Rock added a few features to enable the guitarist to tailor his clean from super squeaky hi-fi clean all the way to edgy, medium distortion. They're purposely tweaked the input stages to enhance distortion pedal performance. A sophisticated all tube spring reverb is included, featuring 3 voicings, plus individual send and return controls. The presence control has been eliminated and a contour control has been added. At the twelve o'clock position, the amp's frequency response is flat. Rotating the knob counter-clockwise, will decrease the highs and increase the lows, and vice-versa for clockwise movement. This is ideal for switching between single coils and humbuckers without touching other controls or compensating for different speaker cabinets. It's also a great way to compensate for room acoustics without changing your entire preamp EQ.
- All USA Made - All Handwired!
- Single channel, SS Rectifier, 4 X 6L6, 100 watts
- 100 watt- class AB (100/50 watt) switch
- Footswitchable FET preamp stage with level control, treble, middle, bass, bright, mid, deep, dual EQ settings, gain and master, contour control. 4, 8, 16 ohm output
- Triple function LED footswitch for FET, Tone Bypass and Reverb Defeat
- 3 way preamp(negative) feedback switch
- Dimensions: 20" L x 10" D x 12" H / Weight: 48 Lbs