Two-Rock Classic Reverb Signature 100/50 Head - Silver Knobs
The Two-Rock Classic Reverb Signature has now been updated!
The Classic Reverb we all have known and loved is now called the "Classic Reverb Signature". Bill Krinard has been working hard on a few circuit designs over the last year and Two-Rock is making the following changes:
1) The Classic Reverb name is now Classic Reverb Signature as Bill has upgraded numerous internal components.
2) Removal of feedback switching on the rear and reverb selection on the front.
3) It's now available in silver anodize or black anodize, no more faceplates and now a thicker aluminum redesigned chassis. Additional upgrade ($100) will include silver skirted knobs.
4) Addition of a "gain structure" switch. This will allow you to switch from a Schofield Signature, Sterling Signature, or Traditional Two-Rock front-end.
5) New proprietary output transformer designed to properly switch the amp from 50/100 watt mode with improved overall tonal qualities (100 watt version only).
6) Head cab will come stock with Bronco and new cloth. Traditional black Taurus and matrix black cloth will still be available as well. We can match a 2x12 as well if needed.
Using the Sterling Signature and John Mayer Signature amps as their guide, Two-Rock added a few features to enable the guitarist to tailor his clean from super squeaky hi-fi clean all the way to edgy, medium distortion. They're purposely tweaked the input stages to enhance distortion pedal performance. A sophisticated all tube spring reverb is included, featuring 3 voicings, plus individual send and return controls. The presence control has been eliminated and a contour control has been added. At the twelve o'clock position, the amp's frequency response is flat. Rotating the knob counter-clockwise, will decrease the highs and increase the lows, and vice-versa for clockwise movement. This is ideal for switching between single coils and humbuckers without touching other controls or compensating for different speaker cabinets. It's also a great way to compensate for room acoustics without changing your entire preamp EQ.
- Single channel, SS rectifier, 4 X 6L6, 100/50 watts switchable
- 100 watt- class AB with 50/100 watt switch
- Footswitchable FET preamp stage with level control, treble, middle, bass, bright, mid, deep, dual EQ settings, gain and master, contour control. 4, 8, 16 ohm output
- Triple function LED footswitch for FET, tone bypass and Reverb Defeat
- 3 way preamp(negative) feedback switch
- Dimensions: 20" L x 10" D x 12" H / Weight: 48 Lbs
- Optional Silver Skirted Knobs (shown in photo) +$100 upcharge