Swart Mod 84 Combo Amp - Slub & Cowboy Western
Availability: On Order, In Stock Soon!
You may want these related items:
Get your Swart Mod 84 Combo Amp at Humbucker Music, the largest Swart Amplifiers dealer in the world with the biggest inventory for sale and in stock now!The Swart MOD 84 Amp gives a whole new flavor to the Swart lineup of amplifiers. Immediately giving off a little more of a hot-rodded vibe, the MOD 84 features the harmonically rich, lower powered EL84 tubes in it's power section. Quite the departure from his typical 6V6 power tube, the EL84 gives the amp more sparkle and prominent overtones in its overall tonal characteristics.
If you know anything about the Swart amps, then you know that the aesthetics and the tone of each Swart amp is at the top of its class. The MOD 84 continues in this fashion featuring his legendary Tremolo and Reverb circuits as well as offering lacquered tweed and vintage tolex options.
Wattage: 15 Watts
Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7 and 1 x 12DW7 (for reverb)
Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
Rectifier Tube: GZ34
Speaker: 12" Celestion Creamback G12M65 (other speakers are optional)
Dimensions: 15.5" Tall x 26" Wide x 10" Deep
Weight: 35 lbs
- Point to Point - All Hand Wired - Hand Built in the USA!
- Twin EL84 High Class A Bias AB
- Cathode Biased (no need to bias yourself!)
- Tube tremolo with custom Speed Sweep / Depth
- Tube reverb circuit for superior audio massiveness
- Hi / Lo Inputs for better Pickup matching
- Heavy Duty Output transformers are custom designed by Swart
- Carbon Comp Resistors, Mallory, Sprague and JJ Caps
- The best silver tinned cloth and Teflon covered wire available!
- Standby Switch incorporated into the design to extend tube life
- Dedicated 2 Button foot switch (included)
- Hand-made, finger jointed solid pine cab (an integral part of the tone) - Many were tested, and this one excelled!