Friedman Mini Dirty Shirley Head
The Friedman Mini Dirty Shirley Head
Single Channel, 20 Watt, EL-84 Based All Tube Amp
The Friedman Mini Dirty Shirley is a Single Channel, 20 Watt amp. This amp is designed to be a guitar volume responsive, tonally fat sounding classic rock machine and ranges from rich cleans to vintage crunch tones from British amps from the 60's & 70's
The Dirty Shirley features a single channel with both Hi and Low inputs with a full 3 Band EQ (Bass, Middle & Treble) controls, a three way gain structure switch as well as Presence, Master Volume and Gain.
So, what's the difference between this and the Pink Taco? The Pink Taco is a bit more 80's aggressive, while the Mini Dirty Shirley is more of a 60's or 70's classic rock tone. You could think of the Pink Taco as more of a modded JCM800 tone with the Mini Dirty Shirley being more of a Plexi / Lead tone
Specs & Features:
- Power: 20 Watts
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL-84
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Channels: Single Channel with High and Low inputs
- Weight: 20.5 lbs.
- Size: 8.5"H, 18.25"W, 8.5"D.
- Configurations: Head
- EQ: Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, Gain
- Outputs: 2 Speaker Outs with 4, 8 and 16 Ohm Impedance Selector
- Effects Loop: Ultra Transparent Friedman Designed Series Effects Loop with ON/OFF Switch