Suhr SL67 Hand Wired 50 Watt Head
The Suhr SL67 Amp Head has a new price!
It's is a no compromise 50 watt version of Suhr's popular SL-68 hand wired amplifier. Housed in a "small box" enclosure, the SL-67 is light, portable, and built to deliver the complete range of classic British-style tones at any volume. From sparkling cleans to screaming high-gain Variac style overdrive tones, the SL-67 responds dynamically to every nuance of your playing style and instrument with just a turn of your guitar's volume control.
Each SL-67 amp features hand wired construction, four inputs (Normal and Treble), Low/High power switch, Master Volume control (located on the back panel), and is powered by two EL-34 power tubes and three 12AX7 preamp tubes.
POWER SELECT SWITCH
Offers the following three-positions:
OFF: Amplifier's power mains are switched off
HI: On, normal operation
LOW: Changes the SL-67 feel from tight and aggressive to spongy with a smoother attack, excellent for solo playing.
- PRESENCE - The Presence control adjusts the amount of high frequencies added to your sound, turning it clockwise will add more cut and sparkle to your tone.
- BASS - The Bass control adjusts the low end, turning it clockwise increases the amount of low frequencies in your tone.
- MIDDLE - The Middle control adjusts the midrange, turning it clockwise increases the mids, making it fatter. Turning it counterclockwise will reduce the mids and produce a scooped type of sound.
- TREBLE - The Treble control adjusts the top end. Turning it clockwise increases the amount of brightness or treble frequencies in your tone.
- VOLUME I - Adjusts the overall output level of Channel I.
- VOLUME II - Adjusts the overall output level of Channel II.
- CHANNEL I INPUT (top) - Has a high sensitivity and voiced brighter than Channel II.
- CHANNEL I INPUT (bottom) - Has low sensitivity and offers a slightly warmer tone.
- CHANNEL II INPUT (top) - Has high sensitivity and offers a normal/bassier tonal response.
- CHANNEL II INPUT (bottom) - Has low sensitivity and a normal/bassier tonal response.
- BRIDGING OR JUMPING THE CHANNELS - Bridging or Jumping the channels will unlock a palette of sounds and expand the SL-67's possibilities. Begin by plugging your guitar into the top (high sensitivity) input of Channel I, then run a short instrument patch cable from Channel I's bottom (low sensitivity) input to the top (high sensitivity) input of Channel II, then blend Volume I and Volume II controls to dial in a wealth of new and unique tones.
- MASTER VOLUME - Adjusts the SL-67's overall output level and offers the flexibility to dial up rich, high-gain overdrive at any volume.
- SPEAKER OUTPUTS - Two loudspeaker outputs wired in parallel with 3-way impedance selector switch for 4Ω, 8Ω & 16Ω.
Output: 50 Watts RMS
Tubes: 2 x EL34 and 3 x 12AX7
Front Panel: Power Select Switch, Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume I, Volume II controls and four inputs
Back Panel: Master Volume, 2-Speaker outputs, Impedance selector (4Ω, 8Ω, & 16Ω), HT Fuse, Mains Inlet and Mains Fuse.
Dimensions: 26" (W) x 8.25" (D) x 10.25" (H)
Weight: 42 lbs.