Mesa Boogie Triple Crown TC-50 Head
The new Triple Crown TC-50 Head captures the essence of Rock with the ability to inspire new genres in a way only MESA can. Emanating from the "other side of MESA" that spawned Rock’s iconic Dual Rectifier, the new Triple Crown features unique circuitry and a bold voice unlike anything else in our line. From bubbly, sparkling clean sounds to an amazingly tight and aggressive wall of Rock Crunch, on to one of our most vocal, harmonically rich and gain-laden high-gain channels ever, the Triple Crown is aimed at Rock’s high-gain throne! Experience a new generation of Rock Royalty - The Triple Crown!
The new 3-channel, 50-watt, EL-34 powered Triple Crown TC-50 from MESA Engineering captures the essence of Rock with the ability to inspire new genres in a way only MESA can. Emanating from the “other side of MESA” that spawned Rock’s iconic Dual Rectifier®, this new platform features a bold set of new circuits unlike anything else in our line
From bubbly, sparkling clean sounds, rarely heard in this type of amp, to an amazingly tight and aggressive wall of Rock Crunch, to one of our most vocal, harmonically rich and gain-laden high-gain channels ever, the Triple Crown is aimed at Rock’s high-gain throne! Experience a new generation of Rock Royalty – The Triple Crown TC-50!
YOUR CHOICE OF PUNCH. EL34, 6L6, OR 6V6 POWER
Need versatility? The TC-50 features our handy BIAS SWITCH allowing you to swap the stock compliment of EL34s with the fatter, rounder sounding 6L6. For those who want a warmer, rounder response and more easily attainable power clip, 6V6s can also be used in the EL34 setting with a direct swap over, creating a “Half-Power” scenario that exudes a more bubbly, vintage voice and creamier top end harmonic content.
LUSH REVERB, MIDI, DI WITH CAB SIMULATION AND MORE
Our legendary lush all-tube Reverb drenches the TC-50’s three Channels with a beautiful 3-D halo and provides you with assignable choices on where to use it for the best results. Additional features include MIDI for true connectivity and a number of ways to access the amazing sounds and pro features in the TC-50. A STORE toggle switch allows simple one-touch writing of your footswitchable functions to any of 256 MIDI Program Numbers. There is also a MIDI Channel mini Rotary Selector for syncing of the MIDI Channel to be used by your controller of choice.
The CabClone D.I., is featured as a convenient live or recording interface for direct input to a live or recording console (mixing board) without the need for a mic and you’ll find the full compliment of voicing options have been included; CLOSED BACK, OPEN BACK and VINTAGE, for increased versatility and different sound styles. A HEADPHONE out feature allows for personal enjoyment of the amplifier when it is not possible or you simply prefer to play without a speaker.
TIGHT, FAST ATTACK AND GUT-PUNCHING MIDS
If you’re a fan of the work we do here at MESA, you’ve got to experience what we’ve captured in the new Triple Crown TC-50. Dressed in traditional design with a hint of modern style, get ready to experience the new generation of Rock royalty– The Triple Crown TC-50!. A new level of versatility delivered with an immediacy of attack and gut-punch midrange all its own in our line. Visit your MESA dealer for a demo today.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- All-Tube Amplifier: 2xEL-34 Power Tubes / 6x12AX7 & 1x12AT7 Preamp Tubes
- 50-Watt Class A/B Power Amp delivers exceptional power, punch & clarity
- Bias Select Switch for use with EL-34, 6V6 or 6L6 Power Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance-free performance
- 3 Fully Independent Channels, each with 2 Modes:
- CHANNEL 1 (CLEAN) Features: Normal or Drive Modes - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- CHANNEL 2 (LO GAIN) Features: Normal or Tight Modes - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- CHANNEL 3 (HI GAIN) Features: Normal or Tight Modes - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- Output Level Control (over all channels)
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control (over all channels)
- Footswitchable, All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls (rear panel)
- Footswitchable, Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop
- Built-In CabClone™ Cabinet Simulator
- MIDI Switchable/Programmable via Control Change and Program Change messages
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 3x3, 6 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3 – Top Row: Reverb, FX Loop, Solo)
- Slip Cover
FORMATS, DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
- Head: Dimensions: 9 5/8" H x 22 3/4" W x 10 3/8" D / 35 lbs.