Mesa Boogie Triple Crown TC-100 Head
The new three channel Triple Crown TC-100 Head takes things up a notch in a way that only MESA can. Emanating from the "other side of MESA" that spawned Rock’s iconic Dual Rectifier, the new Triple Crown line features unique circuitry and a bold voice unlike anything else. From bubbly, sparkling clean sounds to an amazingly tight and aggressive wall of Rock Crunch, on to one of the most vocal, harmonically rich and gain-laden high-gain channels ever, each Triple Crown is aimed at Rock’s high-gain throne!
YOUR CHOICE OF PUNCH. EL34, 6L6, OR 6V6 POWER
Need versatility? The TC-100 features a handy BIAS SWITCH allowing you to swap the stock compliment of EL34s with the fatter, rounder sounding 6L6. For those who want a warmer, rounder response and more easily attainable power clip, 6V6s can also be used in the EL34 setting with a direct swap over, creating a “Half-Power” scenario that exudes a more bubbly, vintage voice and creamier top end harmonic content.
LUSH REVERB, MIDI, DI WITH CAB SIMULATION AND MORE
The CabClone™ D.I., is featured as a convenient live or recording interface for direct input to a live or recording console (mixing board) without the need for a mic and you’ll find the full compliment of voicing options have been included; CLOSED BACK, OPEN BACK and VINTAGE, for increased versatility and different sound styles. A HEADPHONE out feature allows for personal enjoyment of the amplifier when it is not possible or you simply prefer to play without a speaker.
MULTI-SOAK™ - MORE HEADROOM ON STAGE, MORE CONTROL AT HOME.
Nothing has the grunt and kick of a 100-watt head, but how useful is all that power without control? The new TC-100™ offers punch and aggressive performance, easily tamed with the flick of a switch for home or studio use. The Multi-Soak™ Attenuator in each Channel offers five power options, from the full 100-Watts of power and headroom, incrementally descending from 100 to 50, 20, and 7 down to 3-Watts of low power clip-ability, expanding the versatility of each channel exponentially.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- All-Tube Amplifier: 4xEL-34 Power Tubes / 6x12AX7 & 1x12AT7 Preamp Tubes
- 100-Watt Class A/B Power Amp delivers exceptional power, punch & clarity
- Bias Select Switch for use with EL-34, 6V6 or 6L6 Power Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance-free performance
- 3 Fully Independent Channels, each with 2 Modes:
- CHANNEL 1 (CLEAN) Features: Normal or Drive Modes - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- CHANNEL 2 (LO GAIN) Features: Normal or Tight Modes - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- CHANNEL 3 (HI GAIN) Features: Normal or Tight Modes - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- Output Level Control (over all channels)
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control (over all channels)
- Footswitchable, All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls (rear panel)
- Footswitchable, Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop
- Built-In CabClone™ Cabinet Simulator and more featuring:
- Closed-Back, Open-Back and Vintage Voices
- Internal Amp Load & Headphone Output
- Speaker On/Off & Ground Lift Switches
- Uncompensated, +4db Direct Line Output (for external cab sims/IR, etc.)
- MIDI Switchable/Programmable via Control Change and Program Change messages, with 256 Preset Location (MIDI IN, MIDI Thru/Out, MIDI Channel & Store Switches) – Controls Channels 1, 2, 3, Reverb, FX Loop & Solo)
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 3x3, 6 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3 – Top Row: Reverb, FX Loop, Solo)
- Slip Cover
FORMATS, DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
- Head: Dimensions: 9 5/8" H x 22 3/4" W x 10 3/8" D / 46 lbs.