Mesa Boogie Subway D-350 Ultra-compact Bass Head
THE SMALLEST AND LIGHTEST BASS AMP FROM MESA PACKS 350-WATTS OF CLASS D PUNCH!
The Mesa Subway D-350 is the ultra-compact champ in MESA’s Subway Bass Series and, at only 3 pounds, represents the smallest, lightest bass amp in MESA history! While ultra-portable, it still packs a powerful punch with 350 watts of Class D power – All from a simple, intuitive feature set that provides all the tone-shaping tools you need and nothing you don’t to deliver the tone, feel, and response that has made the Subway Series our most popular to date.
LEGENDARY MESA HERITAGE
Building on the foundation laid by our acclaimed Subway® D-800™, the Subway D-350 uses a solid-state preamp coupled with a lightweight Class D power amp and switch-mode power supply to deliver heaping portions of world-class TONE in an incredibly small and lightweight package that’s perfect for home use and studio recording while still delivering plenty of power and punch to provide MESA-quality tone authoritatively and dependably for small and mid-sized venues, gig after gig.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED, WITHOUT COMPLEXITY
The MESA Subway D-350 easily adapts for use with active or passive basses with the flip of the Active/Passive switch, while the Input Mute switch lets you use inline tuners silently. The Bright switch adds bite and sparkle to the tone and opens up the top end a bit more, and all the switches have LED status indicators. Separate Gain and Master Volume controls allow you to dial up a wide range of tones from shimmering clean to mild overdrive and everything in between, while the built-in fixed high-pass filter (HPF) blocks unwanted, non-musical, headroom-robbing sub-sonic frequencies. The Variable Voicing control adjusts the amp’s response from a flatter curve to a more vintage curve by modifying and varying levels and frequency response in multiple regions with the turn of a single knob. The fully active 4-band Baxandall EQ features fixed frequency high and low-frequency shelving controls, as well as fixed frequency Low Mid and High Mid peak/dip bands for even more tonal control.
OUTPUTS FOR ONE AND ALL
When you’re practicing at home, the Aux Input and Headphones output jacks let you listen to a media player and your bass simultaneously without disturbing others. The Subway D-350 also has a USB power port for powering accessories, while the fully-featured balanced XLR direct output (DI) with pre/post EQ source, ground lift, and Mic/Line level switches are perfect for delivering MESA’s legendary tone to the front-of-house PA or your recording system’s audio interface. A pair of speakON™ jacks allow you to connect one or two speaker cabinets; the Subway D-350 is an excellent partner for MESA’s highly musical Subway® Ultra-Lite cabinets.
• World-class MESA tone and quality in their most affordable bass amp to date
• Made in Petaluma, CA, with the world’s finest materials
• At 3 pounds, it’s the lightest MESA bass amp ever built
• Class D Power with 175 W RMS into 8 ohms, and 350 W RMS into 4 ohms
• Pro tone-shaping features, yet simple, intuitive operation
• Great for home use, recording sessions, and small to mid-sized venues
• 500mA USB power port for powering accessories
• Compact size (3” x 9” x 8.25”) that fits into your gig bag’s accessory compartment
• Headphone output for silent practice – no cabinet load needed
• XLR direct output (DI) with mic/line level, ground lift, and pre/post EQ switches
• Silent operation – no cooling fan!
• Gig Bag included
• Optional rackmount kit available