Mesa Boogie Express Plus 5:50 Combo - Rare Bubinga w/ Wicker
Now Only $ 1,999.99
Here's change to get one of the best amps Mesa made in recent years in rare Bubinga Hardwood (a $1249 upgrade).
The Express Plus amplifiers feature FIVE exciting new features that bring them even closer to the flagship status of Mesa's award-winning MARK V. Check out what puts the PLUS in the NEW Express 5:50+ :
1) Legendary 5-Band Graphic Equalizer! - Sliders are added alongside the original PRESET Contour Controls allowing you to footswitch or auto-assign the 5 Band SLIDERS or the PRESET Control in each Channel.
2) Improved CLEAN Mode - that has more sparkle in the highs and warm, breathing lows - Plus a significantly better signal to noise ratio.
3) Patented Multi-Watt Channel Assignable Power! - Both Express Plus models allow you to run the output tubes in your choice of three different wattage ratings per Channel (2x6L6 = 5/25/50), each with it's own tone-spawning Operating Class and Wiring Configuration!
1 power tube operating in pure Class A Single-Ended, producing 5 Watts
2 tubes operating in pure Class A Push-Pull, producing 25 Watts
2 tubes operating in Mesa's proprietary Dyna-Watt Class A/B power, producing 50 Watts
4) Performance Enhancing SOLO Control - Provides an additional footswitchable Master Output control that allows you to preset the perfect amount of volume boost to showcase featured parts and trigger it on the fly.
5) 4-Button Footswitch - Instant access to Channels, Reverb, EQ & Solo
So, if you are new to the Mesa Boogie Express amps, let us fill you in.
The Express 5:50 is one of Mesa Boogie's most popular models featuring an intuitive layout and versatile design. Each 5:50+ is two channels, all-tube, hand built, and made in the USA.
Other standard features include:
- CUSTOM DESIGNED AND HANDCRAFTED IN PETALUMA, CALIFORNIA
- All Tube Amplifier: 2 x 6L6 Power Tubes & 5 x 12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- 50 Watts Output (as well as 25 watts, and 5 watts)
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls
- 12" Mesa Black Shadow Speaker (made by EV) in the 1x12 combo
- Fully Buffered FX Loop
- Each Channel Features: Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Footswitchable Reverb, Master, Footswitchable or Assignable Preset Contour Control & Multi-Watt Power Switch
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control - Over all channels when activated
- External Switching Jacks for Channel 1/2, Reverb, EQ & Solo
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 4 Button Footswitch (Channel1/2, Reverb, EQ & Solo)
- Included Deluxe Slip Cover
Dimensions: 19.5" Height x 22.875" Wide x 11.75 Deep
Weight: 54 lbs.