Friedman Jerry Cantrell Head
The Friedman Jerry Cantrell Signature | JJ-100
Two Channel, 100 Watt, 'Alice in Chains' Tone Machine
The Friedman Jerry Cantrell Signature amp is designed out of a need by guitarists everywhere searching for the amazing tone of 'Alice in Chains'. This 100 Watt, Two Channel, EL34 Tube based amp is a collaboration of Dave Friedman and Jerry Cantrell to produce a versatile, dynamic and powerful amp that captures the subtle nuances of your pick attack.
The JJ-100's clean channel features tones similar to an AC30 with beautifully saturation with complex, harmonically rich overtones and a tight response. The clean channel features Volume, Bass, Middle and Treble controls with a 3-way bright switch, giving you full control of your clean tone. The Dirt Channel gives you screaming high gain swirly leads and crunchy thick powerful chords. It features a Master Volume and Gain control, with a 3-Band EQ, and Presence controls. On the back of the amp, the JJ-100 has an effects loop, 2 Speaker Outputs with 4, 8 and 16 ohm impedance selector switch, Line Out with Level control, and JBE voice switch which adds more gain and saturation.
This hand-wired amp is constructed from Baltic Birch with tongue and groove joints and is built to withstand the harsh conditions of touring the globe. Jerry Cantrell and Dave Friedman have spent years perfecting this powerhouse of an amp so you can bring the awesome tone of Alice in Chains to your own stage, be it touring the world, or rocking out in your garage!
Specs & Features:
- Power: 100 Watts
- Power Tubes: 4 x EL34
- Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7
- Channels: 2 Channel, Clean & Dirt
- Weight: 43 lbs.
- Size: 8.75"D x 29.25"W x 12.25"H
- Clean Channel EQ: Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass
- Dirt Channel EQ: Master Volume, Gain, Master, Treble, Middle, Bass and Presence
- Switches: Channel Selector, Clean 3-Way Bright Switch, JBE Voice Switch (Rear Panel)
- Outputs: 2 Speaker Outs with 4, 8 and 16 Ohm Impedance Selector, Line Out with Level Control
- Effects Loop: Transparent Series Effects Loop