Friedman Dirty Shirley 40 Combo - Latest Version
This is the latest and greatest version of the Friedman Dirty Shirley 40 combo.
Single Channel, 40 Watt, 5881 Based All Tube Amp
The Friedman Dirty Shirley 40 is a Single Channel, 40 Watt, 5881 Tube based amp. This amp is designed to be a guitar volume responsive, tonally fat sounding classic rock machine and ranges from shimmering cleans to vintage crunch tones similar to Led Zeppelin, ZZ Top and Van Halen.
The Dirty Shirley features a single channel with both Hi and Low inputs with a full 3 Band EQ (Bass, Middle & Treble) controls, as well as Presence, Master Volume and Gain. It's also available in both a Head (with available matching 1x12 speaker cab) and 1x12 Combo configurations.
Specs & Features:
- Power: 40 Watts
- Power Tubes: 2 x 5881
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Channels: Single Channel with High and Low inputs
- Weight: 52 lbs.
- Size: 9.5"D, 24.25"W, 22"H.
- Configurations: Head, & 1x12 Combo
- EQ: Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, Gain
- Outputs: 2 Speaker Outs with 4, 8 and 16 Ohm Impedance Selector
- Effects Loop: Friedman Designed Series Effects Loop with ON/OFF Switch
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Celestion G12M Creamback Speaker