Fender 64 Custom Princeton Reverb 1x10 Combo, Handwired
The Fender 64 Custom Princeton Reverb Amp is simply one of the most versatile and beloved guitar amplifiers of all time. It delivers quintessential Fender tonal response, reverb and tremolo; and it is the perfect size for guitarists who want a moderately powered amp for any stage or studio situation. And in the modern pedalboard era, it is the perfect platform for tone building.
HAND-WIRED CIRCUITRY - This amplifier's circuitry is all hand-wired by an actual person at a workbench, just like the legendary Fender guitar amps of the 1950s and '60s that defined the essence of pure tone and power.
CLASSIC FENDER REVERB AND TREMOLO - In a slight departure from the design of the original model, this amp offers luscious spring reverb and rich, pulsating tube-biased tremolo effects on both channels. It's capable of creating incredible ambient sounds ranging from subtle to stupendous with the distinctly pure tone only a Fender amp can offer.
VINTAGE DESIGN - Hearkening back to classic Fender amp design of the '50s and '60s, this amp's lightweight solid pine construction makes for a more resonant and "musical" cabinet. When combined with the Jensen P10R speaker, this amp sings with the same vintage chime and sparkle that made the originals so revered.
• Hand-wired AA764 circuit with tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo
• Fender Vintage Blue tone capacitors
• 10” Jensen® alnico P10R speaker for sparkling clean tones and moderate
• Solid pine cabinet for resonance and lighter weight
• Extra-heavy textured vinyl covering and lightly aged silver grille cloth
• Footswitch and amp cover included