Xotic Effects - BBP-COMP Compressor Pedal
Availability: On Order, In Stock Soon!
You may want these related items:
The Xotic Effects BBP-COMP Preamp is essentially two compression/distortion pedals in one. The BBP-COMP combines the current BB-Preamp (center switch in Up position) and the Andy Timmons BB-AT (center switch in the Down position) into one, with the added option of turning the compression off (center switch in the Middle position). The BBP-COMP is also quite versatile in its tone shaping abilities with Gain, Volume, Bass and Treble controls. It also features a true bypass switch and can use a battery or power supply (9VDC Negative Tip).
Specs & Features:
- Power Consumption: 9V DC / 10mA
- Battery: 9VDC
- Bypass: True Bypass Switch
- Optional AC Adapter: 9VDC Center Negative
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.39"W x 2.38"D x 1.98"H
- Input Impedance: 500k ohm (Minimum)
- Output Impedance: 2k ohm
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume, 3-Way Comp Switch (Up - Normal, Middle - Off, Down - Comp On)