Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne 1x12 Combo Amp in Black - Tan
Now Only $ 1,499.00
In stock at a BLOWOUT price!
The Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne is deeply rooted in the Best of the Brit lineage. It takes modified English gain sounds and sorts them into LO and HIGH regions. These two choices are combined with a retro-minded, American-voiced clean channel and linked to one mini-toggle that gives you three of the most classic sounds in Rock and Roll on one switch! And unlike other amps of this style, footswitchable Modes and the finely tuned control interface allow many players to stomp back and forth across the pond without touching a single control.
Add to this stealthy versatility our patented Simul-Class Power that blends the efficiency and headroom of CLASS AB PENTODE with the sweeter clip and enhanced harmonics of CLASS A style wiring. Choose between the Simul Class quartet of 6L6 for 90 watts of authority or, switch down to the Class AB pair for a bouncy, easy to clip 45 watts. You can also load the Electra Dyne with EL34 type tubes for a brighter Brit style clip thanks to the switchable Bias Select.
Lush, deep, all-tube Reverb adds a whole new dimension to the Brit-inspired scheme and raises the bar to a new height. The Reverb circuit can be switched-in to be Active in all Modes, defeated in either LO or HIGH gain Modes (CLEAN remains active), or Hard Bypassed, which removes the entire circuit, including the Reverb tube,from the signal path for the purist.
2 Button Footswitch (Classic Clean, Vintage Low/Hi) and free Slip Cover included
Electra Dyne Specs:Simul-Class Power Amp featuring a 45/90 Watt Power Switch that incorporates concept elements from our Patent Pending Multi-Watt™ and Patented Duo-Class™ technologies providing two power and two operating class options: Choose 2 power tubes operating in time-honored Class A/B producing 45 Watts or 4 tubes running in Mesa’s legendary, Patented Simul-Class Power that blends the best of Class A and Class A/B simultaneously to produce 90 Watts of pure tonal magic / 4x6L6 (or 4xEL-34), 7x12AX7
* Bias Select Switch (6L6 / EL34)
* Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
* Single Channel simplicity with the performance versatility of a Multi-Channel amp through 3 Footswitchable Modes (Classic Boogie Clean, Vintage Low Gain, Vintage Hi Gain)
* Channel Control Features: Volume (Gain), Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence & Master Volume
* All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb with Auto Reverb Defeat Switch for Vintage Hi and Lo Modes (Defeat Mode removes Reverb from Vintage Hi or Low Modes but retains Reverb on Clean Mode – Normal Mode applies Reverb to all Modes)
* Reverb Hard-Bypass Switch removes entire Reverb Circuit from amp
* FX Loop w/Automatic Hard-Bypass to completely remove when not in use
* Slave Out w/Level Control • External Switching Jacks for Vintage Low/Hi (Clean is default) & Reverb