Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Analog Delay Pedal
Availability: Sorry, this item is out of stock.
You may want these related items:
TheAnalog Man ARDX20 Dual Analog Delay pedal is a hand-wired pedal with two selectable settings of delay time, feedback, AND delay level, not just delay time! Also has effects loop for modulation, and expression pedal jack for delay time.
- True bypass switching, the right side foot switch is effect ON/OFF.
- Two sets of controls, not only delay time but also delay level and feedback YELLOW channel (upper 3 knobs) or RED channel (lower 3 knobs) are selected with the left foot switch.
- Battery or normal 9V boss type power. Power jack in the center top.
- Battery compartment on the bottom for quick and easy battery changes
- Low power consumption, 15mA, so an alkaline battery should last about 30 hours of use.
- Jacks are on the top of the pedal for efficient layout on pedalboards
- Input jack on the right, unplug to disconnect battery
- Output jack on the left