Analog Man Bi-Chorus Pedal w/ Depth Toggle & Top Jacks
The Analog Man Bi-Chorus Chorus Pedal is the same exact circuit and sounds the same as the normal chorus pedal. The only difference is the A-B Switch, which allows selecting one of two sets of SPEED and DEPTH knobs, not just a second speed, and the other features above. In January 2005 Analog Man came out with three new pedals, two were chorus pedals. The BI-CHORUS pedals are housed in aluminum Hammond style die-cast boxes professionally powder-coated and silk-screened. Add this great chorus pedal to your pedalboard.
- The BI-CHORUS offers two sets of SPEED and DEPTH knobs, allowing two different chorus settings to be selected without having to adjust any knobs. Not two pedals in one, but two sound presets.
- The Bi-Chorus is available with SIDE JACKS or TOP JACKS (as shown above) to allow close fitting or cleaner wiring on pedalboards. Side jacks have the INPUT and OUTPUT jacks on the right and left of the knobs as shown below on the stereo BI-CHORUS picture. Other chorus pedals do not have optional top jacks, just the BI-CHORUS.
- BLINKING super bright LEDs. The selected side's LED, when ON, will blink in time to the chorus speed setting. One is RED and one YELLOW.
- MIX trim pot is inside the pedal, to allow adjusting the wet/dry mix. See OPTIONS below for more info on what MIX does.
- Same size an standard chorus but in a normal MXR style case (see below).
- Stereo is optional.
- The BI-CHORUS is the same exact circuit and sounds the same as the normal chorus. The only difference is the A-B Switch, which allows selecting one of two sets of SPEED and DEPTH knobs, not just a second speed, and the other features above.