Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier Amp Head - 50th Anniversary
The Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier Head - Newest Version!
Mesa Boogie is celebrating 50 years with a limited Custom Gold finish for the legendary Triple Rectifier Heads. Quantity is extremely limited and when they're gone, they're gone! If you want a rare custom Mesa Boogie, your time has come!
A decade ago the Triple Rec head underwent a massive facelift that greatly expanded its versatility and took what was a 2 Channel amp aimed squarely at high gain only to a 3 Channel amp capable of roaming any style confidently.
On the eve of its 20th Birthday, with still the widest, deepest footprint in heavy music and now a long list of chart topping devotees outside the world of heavy, the Triple Rec head has been re-worked, re-tuned and refined again.
Now with Mesa's patented Multi-Watt Channel Selectable Power, an Improved Effects Loop, Channel Assignable Rectifier Choices with RECTIFIER TRACKING, a TUNER OUT jack with SILENT TUNE feature and an all new Footswitch, the new Dual and Triple are more menacing than ever. But what's really got us excited isn't all the new features you can see on the Front and Rear Panel. Those are great and really useful, but we're jacked on the NEW TONE!
MESA Boogie unearthed many secrets in the last two decades and they've used them all in this new version. Improved CLEAN and PUSHED in Channel 1 - a more soulful, earthiness in RAW, thicker layers of harmonics and more liquid gain in VINTAGE and tighter gut-punching attack in MODERN in Channels 2 and 3.
Play the new Triple Rectifier amp and feel for yourself the incredible sonic power of these modern day classics - now even better than the originals.
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- 3 Fully Independent Channels with 8 modes (Channel 1 = Clean or Pushed, Channel 2 & Channel 3 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain)
- Each Channel features: Multi-Watt Power Switch (50/150 Watt), Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Master, Channel Assignable Dual Rectification with Recto Tracking (Diode or Tube Tracking)
- Footswitchable or Completely Bypass-able Fully Buffered FX Loop with Send Level Control
- Output Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control over all channels when activated
- Bold/Spongy "Variac" Switch
- True Hard Bypass Switch that removes FX Loop, Output Level & Solo Level Controls from signal path
- Tuner Output w/Footswitchable Mute
- Slave Out w/Level Control
- External Switching Jacks for Channels 2, 3 (Ch 1 is default), Solo & FX Loop
- New 3x3 - 6 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Top Row: Tuner Mute, FX Loop & Solo)
- Slip Cover
- Head Width : 25 1/2 in.